From my experience in the Visual Arts particularly in the areas of Printmaking, Photography and Painting i have decided to target the budget activities around these areas. the following activities will be covered by myself -
- Dry point etching
- Lino cuts
- Mono prints using spray paints and stencils
- Painting without using expensive canvas alternative methods
- Acrylic and water colours
- Oil painting the cost effective way
- Mixed media painting using found objects
- Pin hole cameras a great way to experience manual photograph for the first time.
- Photo grams a great inexpensive way to cut down on expensive photography equipment
- Photographic collage
These are just a few examples that will be covered and add to the forum by myself. Feel free to add your own cost effective art activities using other mediums.
Collograph - "Dusk Shower"